Noodle World Jr. is the name of taste of authentic Asian cuisine. It is famous for its incredibly varied menu, which includes Yakisoba, Tom Yum Noodles, and Wonton Noodle Soup, with some rice dishes.
For a great dining experience and complete satisfaction, there is nothing best than the Noodle World menu. And luckily, we are here to share with you some of our experiences with their menu. Below you will get their lip-smacking Noodle World spicy spaghetti recipe.
Do you know the Noodle World spicy spaghetti is the most popular item to order in this restaurant? If you don’t agree with us, you have chosen the perfect recipe to try at home. Right?
Well, get started and enjoy it with a new feeling!
The Ingredients of This Recipe
This is a vegan version and the most popular traditional Thai dish. The key ingredients of this recipe are noodles, oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, tamarind paste, fish sauce, lemon juice, and brown sugar. This recipe can be served with peanuts and garnished with cilantro.
As an old-fashioned dish, it is made with rice noodles and protein like shrimp or chicken, some vegetables, and even sauces. The most common sauce for this dish is fish sauce. Sometimes there can be added lemon juice.
What Ingredients Make This Recipe Spicy?
We all think spicy food means adding more chili or making a curry dish with a spicier, more powerful punch. But for this recipe, your thinking isn’t exactly right. You will wonder to know what makes this dish spicy.
Capsaicin is what you will get from chili peppers and is mainly responsible for the burning sensation while eating. Capsaicin will affect receptors in the mouth and throat responsible for sensing heat or pain.
How Long Does This Dish Take To Make?
In our busy lives, it is most important to know how much time can take to make any recipe. For this dish, the time depends and can vary from person to person.
An experienced person who has already tried this recipe won’t need more time than a new person. If you try this dish for the first, you should take some time to feel it and make it from your heart.
Is Noodle World Spicy Spaghetti Recipe Healthy?
We can’t talk about the restaurant’s original spicy spaghetti recipe, but we can speak about our dish. Our copycat version is a much healthier option. We have focused on using wheat noodles and lean minced turkey. We have added some additional veggies to make this dish a well-versed mealtime. So if you are seeking a healthy and safe option recipe, this spicy spaghetti is for you.
Read others Noodle Recipe : Yard House Garlic Noodle Recipe
Noodle World Spicy Spaghetti Recipe (Copycat)
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Serving: 4 person
- Level: Easy
- Spaghetti: 250 grams
- Olive oil/ vegetable oil: 1 teaspoon
- Onion: 1 (Medium)
- Garlic: 1-clove
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper: ½ teaspoon
- Red pepper: ¼ teaspoon (crushed)
- Oregano: ¼ teaspoon (dried)
- Basil: ¼ teaspoon
- Thyme: ¼ teaspoon
- Tomatoes: 1 can (400 grams)
- Tomato paste: ¼ cup
- Water: ½ cup
- White wine: ¼ cup
- Sugar: ½ teaspoon
- Lean ground turkey: 8-ounce
- Fresh parmesan cheese: ¼ cup (grated)
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling water following the direction in the package. After cooking the spaghetti, drain it and keep it aside.
- Take a medium bowl and heat it over low-medium. Preheat the oil, add garlic and onion and stir until soft.
- Mix salt, red pepper, black pepper, oregano, and basil, with thyme.
- Then add crushed tomatoes, water, wine, sugar, salt, and tomato paste and stir them continuously.
- Bring this sauce to a simmer and cook it for 15 minutes until thickened
- Then add the ground turkey in small pieces and cook until browned
- Finally, add the drained spaghetti to this sauce and stir them for a few minutes.
- Stop the heat and serve after decorating with parmesan cheese
Nutritional Facts (per person serving):
How To Store & Reheat This Recipe?
The best process to store the leftover noodle world spicy spaghetti dish is in an airtight food-grade container in the refrigerator. You can store it for 3 to 4 days safely.
When you wish to serve it, reheat it. The best process to do so is into the skillet on the cooktop or oven. Add pretty oil to the skillet/ frying pan and heat it in low-medium heat.
When the oil is hot, mix the leftover spicy spaghetti. Heat it until this spaghetti is warm through. If needed, add some water to the skillet so that the spaghetti won’t stick to the pan.
If you want to reheat the dish in your oven, it’s too good. Place the spaghetti into the oven-safe container with a lid and reheat it on high heat for 2 minutes. If the spicy spaghetti starts to dry out, you can add some water.
It does not matter, how you reheat your spicy spaghetti. It is most important to stir it so that all spicy spaghetti gats are reheated consistently. Once the spaghetti is warm, you can mix a bit of cheese on top and enjoy the warm spaghetti like a fresh menu.
There are some secret tips and tricks that you can follow to prepare a copycat noodle world spicy spaghetti recipe. Let’s see:
- If you would like to get an extra boost of flavor, add a pinch of red pepper flakes to your prepared sauce
- If you desire to enjoy a creamy sauce, you can add a splotch of heavy cream.
- When you want to make a vegetarian version spicy spaghetti recipe, you can omit the turkey and mix a cup of soya chunks.
- Though this recipe is special for its spicy version, you can omit the red pepper flakes when you avoid being spicier.
What To Serve With This Spicy Spaghetti?
Honestly, this is a wonderful comfort food for dinner or any occasional party. After all, if you want to make it a more well-rounded dish, you can serve it with some side dishes. You can add a salad or some crusty bread. You can try different salads like:
- Fried Lemon Salad
- Asian Style Slaw with Basil
- Fresh Avocado Salad
We are confident you will love to serve this recipe as your main dish and serve it with those side dishes that your family loves.
In the final stage, we hope you have enjoyed this Noodle World Spicy Spaghetti recipe. Though it is a copycat dish, it is guaranteed that the taste won’t fail anyway. We hope this recipe will please you if you love spicy foods. And you must love it for the easy making process.
If you try this dish in your home kitchen, let’s know how it turns out in the below comment.