Yard House is a franchise restaurant and is more popular in the USA for its signature dishes. It offers many tasty and typical menus, whereas Yard House Garlic Noodle has the first-ranking dish. Are you interested in Yard House Garlic Noodle Recipe?
The restaurant prepares this one with some secret ingredients, but it is not so difficult to cook. And you can make it on your twist with some ingredients and the right instructions. Below are full cooking guidelines, and the result will be as delicious as the Yard House gives.
Here we will show you two types of Yard House Garlic Noodle Recipe.
Yard House Garlic Noodle (Shiitake Version)
Most people go to this restaurant for this shiitake garlic noodles, a famous dish of theirs. We represent a copycat recipe:
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Course: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- Serving: 4
What You Need
- 1 skillet non-stick
- Linguini Pasta: 1 –pound pack
- Unsalted butter: 6 tablespoon
- Shiitake mushroom slices: 1 cup
- Garlic: 6 cloves (Minced)
- Honey: 1 tablespoon
- Stir fry sauce: ½ cup
- Parmesan: 2 tablespoon
- Chives: 12 (1-inch length cut)
- Take the noodles and cook them according to the package directions. Rinse with cold water and toss them with some vegetable oil or butter so they won’t get stuck together.
- Take a large skillet, melt 6 tablespoons butter and add the shiitake mushroom. Then cook it until it will turn golden brown. Keep the heat to medium so the butter won’t burn and turn the dish bitter.
- Add the minced garlic and then mix the other ingredients. Cook it briefly but be careful about overcooking.
- Mix your cooked noodles into the pan
- The best option for this recipe is how easily the garlic noodle dish comes together once the remaining ingredients are measured.
- Keep in mind the yard house shiitake garlic noodles make an appealing dinner, and the best way to add protein is to sauté some shrimp in a skillet before beginning the noodles.
- Finally, ensure to season the protein you have decided to use with soy sauce and some black pepper. For more flavor, cook the protein in sesame.
- Honey: Brown Sugar/ maple syrup
- Linguini pasta: Egg noodles or ramen noodles
- Chives: Green onions
If you can’t find shiitake mushrooms, you can substitute sliced cremini mushrooms or button mushrooms. The flavor will differ, but the final dish will still taste good.
Buying the stir fry sauce is important to getting this recipe to taste like yard house garlic noodles. You can try oyster sauce or hoisin sauce if you don’t get it. It also will be delicious, just like the main recipe.
Storage & Reheating:
Store leftover yard house shiitake garlic noodles in an airtight container for 2 or 3 days.
Before having it again, reheat it very well and add a little bit of hot water to the skillet so the noodles won’t dry out while reheating. To reheat the stored noodles in the microwave, add some water and put them in the microwave for 2-minutes, and stir halfway through cooking time to ensure the noodles are calm.
Yard House Garlic Noodle (Lobster Version)
Yard House garlic noodle lobster version is a quick, mouth-watering, and delicious recipe that is a simple way to impress the gusts of your party. It is an ideal dish to cook to chill at night with friends. Let’s see how to prepare it!
What you need:
Ingredients for garlic sauce
- Sesame oil: 4 tablespoon
- Canola oil: 4 tablespoon
- Ginger: 2 tablespoons (minced)
- Chili sauce: 4 tablespoon
- Slurry: 4 tablespoon
- Chili garlic paste: ½ cup
- Hoisin sauce: ½ cup
- Plain rice vinegar: 1 cup
- Mirin: 1 cup
- Soy sauce: 2 cups
- Water: 2 or 3 cups
Ingredients for Noodle
- Boiled Noodles: 3 pounds
- Cooked lobster: 3 pounds (cooked)
- Small shrimp: 1 cup (peel)
- Small scallops: 1 cup
- Shiitake mushrooms: 2 cups (slices)
- Baby spinach leaves: 2 cups
- Grate cheese: 2 cups
- Red pepper bell: 1 cup
- Garlic: ½ cup (minced)
- Ginger: ½ cup (mashed)
- Slurry: ½ cup
- Vegetable oil or butter: 1/3 cup
- Cilantro sprigs: 20 pieces
- Garlic sauce: 3 cups
Direction for garlic sauce
- Heat the oil or butter in a large pan
- Set up the stove on medium to high heat
- Pour the garlic and ginger, then stir it very well for 3-minutes
- Add the garlic chili paste until it smells a nice aroma
- Then add other ingredients leaving slurry behind. Pour the water at last.
- Leave them to boil for 5-minutes but don’t stop stirring them.
- Now add slurry and cook more for 4-5 minutes.
- When you can see the mixture become thicker and looks glossy, turn off the stove and let the sauce cool at room temperature.
Direction for Noodle
- Heat the oil in a medium size pan with medium heat.
- Pour the mushrooms and bell peppers.
- Then stir them properly for 5 minutes until the pepper tender
- Now add garlic, ginger, shrimp, and scoops
- Cook them for 4 minutes until the shrimp looks tender and turn a pink color
- Now pour the boiled noodle into another pan with oil, garlic, shrimp, and others, then stir thoroughly.
- Add cooked lobster with spinach and grated cheese. Mix them very well until all the ingredients mix with the noodles perfectly
- After cooking the noodles, finely serve this recipe on the plate with the garlic sauce.
- Pour the rest of the cheese and cilantro into sprigs.
- Finally, your yard house lobster garlic noodle recipe is ready to enjoy.
Nutritional Values Of This Lobster Garlic Noodle Recipe
This garlic noodle recipe is delicious and also full of nutrition. So it is a healthy and good dish forever.
The health benefits of the lobster garlic noodles of Yard House are as follows:
- Calcium: It is high in calcium, which plays a vital role in boosting energy and maintaining strong bones.
- Vitamin D: This recipe has a lot of vitamin D that assists us in absorbing calcium from other sources. It helps our body to absorb other nutrients, iron, vitamin K, and others.
- Iron: The greens ingredients of this dish contain iron which is important for red blood cell creation.
- Folate: The Noodle in this recipe are fortified with folic acid, which is essential during pregnancy to help remove neutral tube defects.
Calories in Garlic Noodles
- Calories per serving: 1,039.9 kcal
- Total fat: 2.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.1g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Sodium: 835mg
Tips And Tricks For Making Yard House Lobster Garlic Noodles
- Don’t forget to add salt to the pasta water! It will increase the noodle’s flavor and taste of the dish
- Don’t overcook the noodles; they will turn gummy and stick together
- Never use garlic powder instead of fresh garlic. Garlic powder is the best for soup and stews.
- Boil the lobster in a large pot and use 3 quarts of water for 2-pounds of lobster
- Don’t overcook the lobster; that will become chewy and tasteless instead of tender.
There are many methods and you can use to prepare this Yard House Lobster Garlic Recipe and change the flavor.
- If you are a spicy food lover, add more red pepper flakes. Add onions or other spices that you like.
- You can turn your noodles creamy by mixing one or two tablespoons of heavy cream.
- If you get the noodles are so sticky, try to add some splash of sesame oil. It will make the garlic sauce a little more liquid.
- You can try some more versions using different pasta or noodles as a delicious substitution, like egg noodles, wheat noodles, or rice noodles.
- You can add crushed peanuts or toasted sesame seeds on top of the dish.
Storage & Reheating:
According to the USDA, you should be eaten fresh lobster in 2 or 3 days. So, you can store the leftover lobster noodle recipe in your fridge for 3 days.
The lobster garlic noodles can be stored frozen for about 4 weeks. But you must use airtight containers to keep the food safe from bacteria.
Before serving, reheat it in medium to low heat, and don’t make it dry or gummy by overcooking. If the sauce is very thick, add some warm water and rehydrate the noodles.
FAQs: Yard House Garlic Noodles
How many kinds of noodles can you use for this recipe?
There are a lot of versions of noodles, like thick noodles, thin noodles, cellophane noodles, wheat flour noodles, egg noodles, rice noodles, and wheat noodles. You can get anyone of them that you prefer.
What is the alternative version of the Yard House garlic noodles recipe?
There are more versions of this garlic noodle recipe without shiitake or lobster. They are Yard House Tofu Garlic noodles, Keto Yard House Lobster Garlic noodles, Vegan Yard House Garlic noodles,
Yard House Garlic Noodle Recipe? We Have Presented Two Versions Here!
If you are a good fan of the Yard House garlic noodle Recipe, you will love the above two noodle dishes much more. You must wonder your family and friends by making them at home in different versions.
With both these here, we have described some alternative options using them. You can also make some new flavors and yummy recipes for your weekend when you want to stay at home with your kids or child.
Those recipes are a real crowd-pleaser. We hope you will enjoy them!
Try those praiseworthy recipes ever!